Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fabulous Find

I just love book boxes. I have one that I got while in London from the Museum of Natural History. The title of mine is “On the Origin of Species" by Charles Darwin. Isn’t it is just wonderful?




Well, I am currently working on a fairy that was supposed to be a Christmas gift and while I was out today I found the coolest box to put her in when she is finished.



This pretty little book box is just perfect to hold a complete fairy. I can’t wait to finish her and send her to her new home.

None of my sculptures have ever left me, but right now I am putting the finishing touches on 2 that will be leaving for new homes. I am not sure how I feel about that yet. It makes me sad, nervous and happy all at the same time. Yikes!

 I’ll post a picture of the complete fairy in her box before she leaves.

Take care

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment