Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wings

Jordan's fairy will be getting her wings soon.
Here are a couple of updated progress pictures.


She has more hair than last time but I will still add a few more tresses to give her hair that extra something Below are her wings before any decoration.


These wings have a good strong base to build on. They were created using Fantasy Film and wire. I have lots to choose from when decorating the wings: feathers, jewels, beads, glitter and what ever else catches my eye. This sweet little fairy can't have plain or naked wings!

Just a few more things to complete besides the wings. She needs boots, a shirt and jacket, hair bands, maybe a guitar or skateboard and then the bling! I have lots of shiny things to add. Another week or so and she should be complete and ready to go to her new home.

check back soon

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment