Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Progress

This is just a quick post to show you the progress I made over the weekend.


The sculpture I started last week has been fleshed out and I painted her face. I am really pleased with how she is coming along. I‘ll show a lot more in progress pictures later this week, I had such a great time working on these that I just had to share some pictures.


I also sculpted this tiny fairy. She is 8 inches tall and is supposed to be another birdcage fairy but I think she likes the martini class she is sitting in way too much so she’ll probably get her way and be posed in it!

That’s it for now!

2 comments:

  1. Both are looking amazing! Martini class! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I thought about correcting that but it made me giggle too :0)

    ReplyDelete