Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Winners! Winners!

The winner of the Mummy sculpture is comment # 8 - MagicLoveCrow - Congratulations!


The winner of the Mad Tea Party Tea Towels is comment # 10 CozyComfyCouch - Congratulations!


Congratulations to the winners!!! Please email me you mailing address and I will get your prize in the mail asap! My email address is debbielynn.w@ gmail.com  there is not a space between @ and gmail but I have to try to keep the bots from spamming me if I can LOL

Thank you to everyone who stopped by my parties. If I haven't stopped by your party yet I will, I have slowly working my way through them all and I am having such a great time. So, if I haven't been by yet I'll see you soon

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for the party, it was great discovering your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won?????? Wow! Doing my happy dance! I am just running out the door! Will e-mail when I get home ;o) Thanks so much ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I just e-mailed you ;o)
    My e-mail is stacy8@rogers.com
    Big Hugs and congrats to the other winner ;o)

    ReplyDelete