Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sneak Peek

Here are a couple of sneak peeks of some items I have been working on for the Arts & Craft Show - which is less that 3 weeks from today - Yikes!




As you can see each of these is in a different stage of completion. The center piece will be a fairy sitting on a swing in a bird cage - yes, I have a think about bird cages who knew!

Santa is ready to go and the pumpkin head sculpt is getting the finishing touches this weekend. I have a magnificent cone fairy that is almost done, I'll share her soon. Her base was made with one of the cones I wrote about here. I had no idea what I was going to do with them but I am so glad they've been sitting in my studio all this time!

Check back soon for some fun glimpses of the "less that 3 weeks to go" chaos!



1 comment: