Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Better Late than Never *** And the Winner is***

I can not believe I haven't drawn a winner for my Halloween Party! Time has flown by, a lot has happend, I have LOTS to share(soon), and while a pumpkin is a little out of season the winner will have a choice of a sculpted pumpkin head or a sculpted snowball head (kind of like a single story snowman :0) Winner's choice.

Without further ado...

The winner is Lindy Ward

Congratulations Lindy! Email me at Sunflwrhouseart@aol.com with you choice of snowman or pumpkin along with your mailing address.

Thank you to everyone who stopped in for a visit. I am still making the rounds or parties. Halloween is my favorite and I will celebrate it all year if possible so I am having a blast visiting the parties still.

2 comments: