Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

2015 Polymer Clay Challenge - Week 9


This is actually week 2 for me in the 2015 Polymer Clay Challenge being hosted by Katie over at KatersAcres but rather than confuse myself I decided to use the actual week number of the challenge.

This week I chose to do another head. Here she is after her makeup:

Steampunk Girl

Normally I am not so heavy handed with the makeup but she is going to be a Steampunk Explorer and the bronze makeup just needed to be dramatic! 

For the challenge I wanted to complete a head, just the head, which does not mean I need to add hair or makeup... but I had to! So here she is with her hair:


Her makeup looks much better now that she has hair. She'll still be getting a trim and some curls and just wait until I add goggles and all sorts of other fun things to her! 


She is still needing hands and feet then I will be costuming her! I can't wait!!

For week 10 I plan to work on boots/feet for either this little cutie or my woodsy leprechaun! 

Thanks for stopping by

Debbie



1 comment: