Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Steampunk Fairy Door

Today I was so lucky! I had the wonderful opportunity to provide a workshop at the Reno Steampunk Expo! It was so much fun! 

Here is the project we made

I had such a great time! My students were amazing! I had a range of students including a very talented 12 year old named Josh.

Each of my students made unique fairy doors, they were true artists and it was such a great way to spend the morning. I am so happy I was able to participate!

Steampunk style is fabulous! 


Here is one of the stunning sculptures on exhibit at the expo this weekend. I am a HUGE Jules Verne fan so seeing a replica of the Nautilus was amazing!!!


Here is a beautiful art car! So much style and fun! Truly a wonderful experience

This week has been crazy! I've been working all weekend and am looking forward to a little more calm this week! 

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fairy door! What amazing sculptures! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete