Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

I just Joined A Fanciful Twist's 8th Annual Mad Tea Party!


It's been quiet here at Sunflower House these past few months. I haven't touched clay in weeks and my studio is so bad that the term cleaning just isn't strong enough, I'll be mucking it our later today :0) so I can get back to work!

I am so excited to be a part of the 8th annual Mad Tea Party being hosted by Vanessa over at A Fanciful Twist! I've been working on some fun things for this year's party and later this week I'll be posting some updates.

Check back on July 11th to join in on the fun and if you'd like to join in on the fun head over to A Fanciful Twist (or click on the picture above) and sign up to be a part of this magical event!

No comments:

Post a Comment