Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I Just Joined Yarnigras' 7th Annual Halloween Swap!


It's official! I just joined the 7th Annual Yarnigras Halloween Swap. This time we are swapping handmade, primitive style zombie dolls! For the details on the swap click on the picture above or click here to be taken to the Swap post on the Yarnigras Swapper Spot blog.

I've never made a primitive style doll of any sort so I am excited and terrified! I'll definitely post some sneak peeks along the way.

For a look at some past swap dolls from this group click here to see a doll that I received and here, here and here to see some of the dolls that I have sent.

These ladies are amazing! If you like to get cool packages in the mail, enjoy making dolls and love zombies... this is the swap for you! Check out the link above for more info.

4 comments:

  1. it is going to be such fun! Prims are like the ones on the swap badge....sooo easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! I've been checking out the pictures from the link you posted. I am already planning... just waiting to see if it will be sweet or spooky depending on who it will be living with LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love cute dolls like these! I just mentioned fun mail....and YOU in my post this morning! Hope you can stop by! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete