Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Zombie Swap! What an Amazing Package


My amazing swap partner Kerry sent me the above package. It was so beautiful, full of glittery skulls and so many cool presents to open! It made my day. 



Here is the star of the show, my amazing zombie! Isn't he cool. I love his hair, the cool screws in his head, actually I love everything about him! Kerry you are so talented! I am always so in awe of what you do. 


This darling dish towel is just fabulous. I love the skulls with roses - seriously, who wouldn't LOL. 


Zombie Virus -awesome and to make it even more awesome - it is filled with yummy dark chocolates!! My favorite! 

I am a huge Walking Dead and now also Fear the Walking Dead fan. I've see every episode of both shows and this made me cheer. I can't help it. I love the zombie paradigm. It's just such an interesting scenario. Of course that is why I participate in Zombie swaps and make zombie dolls!



Here is the package with everything unwrapped. I was so excited when I saw that journal, I couldn't wait to show everyone. It is even more beautiful in person! I didn't get a good picture of the journal but it is stunning!!

Thank you Kerry for sending me a swoon worthy swap package :0)

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment