Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

New Project

Hi everyone,

I imagine you are all as busy as I am right now but I had to pop in a share a project I am working on.

This little buy is a class that is being taught by Deb Wood through A for Artistic. If you haven't visited A for Artistic yet, you really should check it out. The classes are amazing and since they are mostly online you can go at your own pace.


This guy is from the Santa Claus is Coming to Town class. In this class we get one lesson a week for 3 weeks for Santa then there is a bonus lesson wrapping tiny presents. Week one-done!

I will share my progress with you as I go.

I still have those tutorials to share plus other fun things. The first tutorial from John's party is on making a printable fabric banner - totally cool! I'll be posting that be the end of December - PROMISE after that I'll have one on whipping up a quick and easy treasure chest and also some pictures of my latest original works!

Thanks for being a part of my world!

Debbie

1 comment: