Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Treasure Chest Tutorial Coming soon!


Yes, you saw that right! I am almost done with the treasure chest tutorial. I made the treasure chest shown above for my guy's Pirate themed birthday party this past August but when I sat down to write the tutorial I realized that I did not take as many pictures as I needed so off I went to the local thrift store for a couple of things so that I could show you the steps I took to get my results.

I'm really excited about it and hope to have it posted by the end of the year. After that I'll be finishing up a pennant banner tutorial. This one is super easy and gives you so many more ways to use those cool digital downloads that you see on Etsy and other places.

I'll also be posting a pic of my completed Santa. He turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself and then I'll share with you some upcoming projects I have for this new year, including my ideas for my entry in the Peteluma Doll show this year.

Thanks for being here!

Debbie


2 comments: