Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 Polymer Clay Challenge - Week 2


I am at work but I really wanted to post that I had completed another head for this week's challenge project. I love this challenge. It made me get my clay out and sculpt last night when I really didn't feel like doing anything.

I am super excited with how she turned out. She is a tiny pixie. I am not used to working in such a small scale so the fact that she looks human is awesome. She will be about 7 inches tall - I think - when she is complete!

Next week I am planning to work on hands or feet for the two heads I have completed but who knows, I may just make another head. I've got bases picked out for them already and some costuming ideas... now to do it!

When I get home tonight I will post a picture of my latest creation!!


2 comments: