Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Winner, Winner...

Well I am almost recovered from my trip. It was a most amazing adventure. We kayaked on Loch Ness, kissed the Blarney Stone, explored the gardens of Blarney Castle, danced with a group of stunningly beautiful kids from Brazil, drank really good beer and generally had a blast!

I will post pictures later this week, but for now… the winner of my Alice in Wonderful Custom Sign Post is… Kerry, Comment # 5

Congratulations Kerry! If you could email me your address and the list of 5 words/short phrases you would like on your post to me at sunflwrhouseart@ aol.com I will get it created and mailed out to you by the end of this month.


Thank you to everyone who visited, I’m still making the rounds and can't wait to see the rest of the amazing Tea Parties :0)

1 comment: