Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Friday, January 6, 2017

2107 Polymer Clay Challenge


Once again I am participating in the Polymer Clay Challenge being hosed by Katie over at KatersAcres.

The challenge is to complete one polymer clay project of your choosing per week. This year I am committing to complete one sculpted head each week.I can't wait to see who emerges from the clay this year.

Last year I noticed serious improvement in my sculptures after just a few weeks. Definitely due to constantly working on my skills.

Once I complete my first project I will post a link to my #2017PCChallenge Flickr album. I'll also post pictures here but I am excited to see the changes that I believe will result in my skills and seeing the pictures from start to finish will definitely show it.

Stay tuned! I hear the clay calling ;0)

Debbie

1 comment: