Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy Belated New Year!


Happy New Year!

I hope you and your family enjoyed a safe holiday season. I had a wonderful time. My middle son and his family were visiting and I had a 3 year old in the house for Christmas for the first time in about 16 years!! Getting back to my regularly scheduled life has been difficult.

Having a small child in the house, seeing the magic of the season through her young eyes, has been a gift. Sometimes it is easy to forget the joy and wonder of things. I like all of the holiday trappings, the decorations, the music, the food...oh man the food! This year was just a little extra special with my son and his family sharing the days with us. It was great for my youngest son as well as he got to hang out with one of his siblings this year.

Now that January is here and the children have gone home things are slowly getting back to normal. I've set aside time each month to write for my blog so you'll see a bit more of me this year. I am looking forward to a productive 2017 with my art. Details on upcoming plans and projects coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by...

Debbie




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you got to experience the wonder again! Being able to stay young at heart and see joy in simple things is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! So happy you had a great holiday season! Never lose the magic!

    ReplyDelete